Time: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Our Basic Taster Course is a great introduction to sensory analysis for coffee evaluation as a professional.
During the course students will learn:
- What professional coffee tasting is.
- Why we taste coffee.
- General coffee knowledge.
- Green coffee defects and how to identify them.
- Olfactory sensory (Le Nuz du Cafe)
- Sensory skills (sweet, salt, sour, and mixed)
- Cupping skills (using the SCA form and following protocols)
- Triangulation skills (comparative tasting)
What is included in the tuition fee:
- 1 lunch
- All materials used in the class
- Study book/quizzes
At the end of the course, there is a short examination. Upon completing this 1-day course students will be presented with a certificate from The Coffeenery.
Students often utilize our Basic Taster Course in preparation for enrolling in our Q Arabica Courses.
Please Contact Admin (+66)99-1420888
*Private Class customer can select date, and not fix the number of participant
Private Class Price : 9,500 THB