Q Processing Level 1 Generalist
A beginner course for those who want to learn about coffee processing according to international principles. The learner can apply the knowledge gained from this course to be practical in all conditions of coffee planting areas
Students will receive comprehensive knowledge in:
- Coffee Processing History
- Coffee Anatomy, Focusing on the fruit
- CQI’s Anatomy-Based Coffee Processing Methods Classification
- Myth-busting of commonly held assumptions and stereotypes of processing styles
- Comparative cuppings, Emphasizing processing nuances
- Biology of fermentation and how this applies in coffee processing
- Coffee Drying, focusing on water in a seed and how it is removed
- Challenges and the future of coffee processing
Instructor: Mr. Bryce Castleton (CQI Instructor)
Location: The Coffeenery in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
*After you have completed registration, Please go to https://database.coffeeinstitute.org/course/4374 to register with CQI.