A Coffee Experience at The Coffenery is an immersive activity for coffee aficionados! Learn about organic coffee growing. Trace the process of the coffee bean, from plantation to cup, and learn about what makes specialty coffee truly gourmet.
Join our events such as our public cuppings and learn more about the coffee culture and business of Thailand.
Come and explore the journey of each coffee bean before it reaches your cup!
The Coffeenery Co., LTD Reservations Policies
- The Coffeenery Co., LTD reserves the right to make changes to any of our courses. Including but not limited to: Time, Date, Venue and Instructor.
- We offer entry and beginner level courses as well as professional and expert level courses. We may require verification of eligibility upon enrollment for the professional and expert level courses.
- Bookings are only confirmed upon completion of payment.
- Should you need to change or cancel your booking please notify us within 48 hours from when you registered and paid.
- If you need to adjust your booking to another day there is a 15% re-booking fee.
- Payment terms and refunds may vary for bookings with sales promotions and will be specified in the conditions of the sales promotion.
- Transfer fees are the responsibility of the registrant or student.
- If the course cannot be opened for the program, The Coffeenery will refund 100% of the tuition fee.
- In case the registrant or student is unable to attend the course due to a personal emergency The Coffeenery may request evidence before refunding up to 50% of the tuition fee.
- In case the registrant or student needs to cancel The Coffeenery requires a 7 day written notice before the start of the course. The Coffeenery will return 25% of the tuition fee.
- Reimbursement according to number 8-10 will be refunded according to the payment method used by the registrant or student within 7 days after receiving the written request notification for not wanting to continue the study. In the case of any fees accrued during the refunding process, the registrant or student are responsible for all transfer fees.
- The Coffeenery will issue a receipts for all tuition fees or refunds.