More and more coffee professionals from all over Thailand and beyond choose The Coffeenery to expand their coffee knowledge so they can create the best coffee experience for their business! Of course, to also enjoy coffee to its full potential.
Our professional courses are both thorough and expansive, providing our students with a solid foundation in all aspects of the specialty coffee industry. From growing and processing to roasting and brewing, we have a comprehensive list of courses available.
Our Academy Accreditations
Specialty Coffee Association Campus
“An SCA Premier Training Campus is a member company or organization certified by the Specialty Coffee Association as having met all the requirements of the SCA Premier Training Campus program.”
“Achieving SCA Campus accreditation is a prestigious designation that requires demonstrating compliance with standards for education excellence.”
Ministry of Education Thailand
“The Ministry’s Vision aims to develop learners with knowledge, morality, a better quality of life and happiness in society”
“Enhance the quality and education standards of all levels / types toward the international level. Strengthening the equalization of opportunities for access to public education services. Develop the educational management system in accordance with good governance principles.”
Course Booking Policies
The Coffeenery Co., LTD Reservations Policies
- The Coffeenery Co., LTD reserves the right to make changes to any of our courses. Including but not limited to: Time, Date, Venue and Instructor.
- We offer entry and beginner level courses as well as professional and expert level courses. We may require verification of eligibility upon enrollment for the professional and expert level courses.
- Bookings are only confirmed upon completion of payment.
- Should you need to change or cancel your booking please notify us within 48 hours from when you registered and paid.
- If you need to adjust your booking to another day there is a 15% re-booking fee.
- Payment terms and refunds may vary for bookings with sales promotions and will be specified in the conditions of the sales promotion.
- Transfer fees are the responsibility of the registrant or student.
- If the course cannot be opened for the program, The Coffeenery will refund 100% of the tuition fee.
- In case the registrant or student is unable to attend the course due to a personal emergency The Coffeenery may request evidence before refunding up to 50% of the tuition fee.
- In case the registrant or student needs to cancel The Coffeenery requires a 7 day written notice before the start of the course. The Coffeenery will return 25% of the tuition fee.
- Reimbursement according to number 8-10 will be refunded according to the payment method used by the registrant or student within 7 days after receiving the written request notification for not wanting to continue the study. In the case of any fees accrued during the refunding process, the registrant or student are responsible for all transfer fees.
- The Coffeenery will issue a receipts for all tuition fees or refunds.